Irish Funds – Events Update and Promotional Opportunities for 2018
With eight events spanning three continents in the past two months, Irish Funds has been active in promoting the Irish funds industry and providing updates on the latest developments on Brexit, updates on regulation (CP86, ILP and Delegation), the impact of MiFID II, Bond Connect and more.
Upcoming events calendar
We currently have confirmed dates for the following Irish Funds events:
- 28 November – Irish Funds Munich Seminar
- 15 January – Irish Funds Hong Kong Seminar
- 12 March – Irish Funds Seminar Toronto
- 14 March – Irish Funds Seminar Boston
- 15 March – Irish Funds Seminar New York
- 19 March – Irish Funds ICI St Patrick’s Day Party, San Antonio
- 18 April – Irish Funds Alternative Investment Seminar, London
- 16 May – Irish Funds Annual Golf, Dublin
- 17 May – Irish Funds Annual Global Funds Conference, Dublin
- 11 June – Irish Funds FundForum International Lunch, Berlin
- 15 November – Irish Funds 6th Annual UK Symposium
Irish Funds Annual Conference – 17 May 2018 – Convention Centre, Dublin
The highlight of our events programme is the Irish Funds Annual Global Funds Conference. Our 2017 conference was record-breaking with more than 400 attendees and 40 international speakers and we anticipate even greater interest in 2018 when we host the conference in the Convention Centre, Dublin on 17 May 2018. Registration will open at the end of this year.
Sponsorship and Promotional Opportunities 2018
Irish Funds events provide significant brand exposure and networking opportunities for our sponsors. Our 2018 international events programme will build on our 2017 programme that included 26 seminars and conferences globally, attended by more than 4,500 delegates. Our 2018 programme promises to be far-reaching and engaging, with a focus on current trends and future developments in the funds industry.
Irish Funds events provide opportunities to connect and share insights with policy makers, asset managers, distributors, technical experts and service providers. In the coming year our programme of events will highlight the opportunities in the funds industry as well as the challenges and impact of regulation. The continuing risks posed by Brexit, with a focus on solutions will also be covered in depth in addition to how developments in financial technology are affecting the industry and its future.
David Shirley, Project Manager - Events & Sponsorship, Irish Funds