Webinar Recording: CP86 Dear Chair - Getting the plan right
Tuesday, 09 February 2021
Funds Europe’s Technology & Operations Editor Nicholas Pratt and a panel of experts discuss the CP86 requirements facing Ireland’s fund management industry.
Last week, our team member Declan Casey Director - Legal & Technical Irish Funds spoke on the below webinar.
You can view the full recording on funds europe.
The panel includes:
• Anne Keys, Joint Managing Partner, The Panel – Search and Selection
• Michael Hodson, Independent Non-Executive Director
• Declan Casey, Legal & Technical Director, Irish Funds
• Eoin Motherway, Ireland Country Head, AMX
During the 45 minute webinar the panellists offer their views on meeting the governance challenge set by the Central Bank of Ireland and its wider implications for the industry.
The questions explored include:
• The reaction to the Dear Chair letter and its impact on Ireland’s funds industry
• What the future holds for SMICs, ManCos and the delegation model
• Navigating a possible skills shortage or resourcing challenge
• What firms should have in their CP86 action plans