Upcoming India Webinar: Ireland - Gateway to European Investors - Wednesday, 9 September18 August 2020
Irish Funds are pleased to announce our latest webinar on Wednesday, 9 September at 2pm (Dublin) / 6.30pm (Mumbai), discussing the benefits of Ireland for Indian investment managers.
Our panel of experts will share experiences of launching Irish domiciled funds, overview the double taxation agreement and provide an update on distribution strategies. Over 1,000 global managers already choose Ireland as a domicile – we look forward to sharing more details on what Ireland can offer.
Panellists and speakers include:
- Gerry Kelly, Consul General of Ireland, Mumbai
- Brian Kelliher, Partner, Dillon Eustace (Moderator)
- Neeta Sanghavi, Legal Counsel, Avendus Capital
- Shamit Chokshi, Head of Offshore Investments, ICICI Prudential
- Tushar Sachade, Partner, PWC, India
- Enwright Desales, Partner, PWC, Ireland
- Andrew Kehoe, Head of Legal, KB Associates
- David Kane, Head of Business Development, HSBC
- Jay Kothari, Head - International Business, DSP
- Praveen Jagwani, Chief Executive Officer, UTI
- Jyoti Rai, Head - Channel Partners and Alliances - Asset Services, Edelweiss
- Kieran Fox, Director of Business Development, Irish Funds