See what’s on at this year’s Irish Funds UK Symposium4 November 2021
The Irish Funds 8th Annual UK Symposium will take place on Thursday, 11 November 2021 at the etc.venues 133 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BX. This highly anticipated in-person event brings together prominent industry speakers to discuss current opportunities and challenges facing the industry and will include thought-provoking and informative presentations, keynote talks and panel discussions from internationally respected experts.
- Irish Government Address: Minister Michael McGrath, TD, Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform.
- Regulatory Outlook Keynote Address: Jonathan Lipkin, Director, Policy, Strategy and Research, The Investment Association
- Update from Regulators – Panel Discussion
- Diversity & Inclusion Keynote Address: Living and working with Autism: Oliver Etienne, HSBC
- ESG – What Do Investors Want?
- Trends and Opportunities in Private Equity – What’s Next?
- ESI ThoughtLab Research: The Future of Asset & Wealth Management
- Distribution Success Stories – Driving Growth Through Irish Funds
Speakers & panellists include: