Progress your career: The Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments27 June 2018
Irish Funds has a long-standing partnership with the Institute of Banking to provide a range of programmes aimed specifically at those working in the investment funds industry. The Institute of Banking is a recognised college of University College Dublin (UCD) and all their programmes are part-time.
Registrations for the Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments programme will open in August 2018.
Detailed information and application forms are available via the link below. If you would like any further information please contact Edel Hayden (Edel.Hayden@iob.ie) or Aoife Rooney (Aoife.Rooney@iob.ie) at the Institute of Banking.
Professional Diploma in Applied Alternative Investments
This programme provides an opportunity for professionals working in international financial services to develop their expertise in the growing alternative assets market.
It is critical for long term success that those who work in the industry understand how the move to alternatives demands a broader understanding of the investment landscape and the choice of asset type available to investors.
The programme will:
- Advance your knowledge and understanding of valuation issues relevant to alternative investments and alternative investment funds.
- Progress your understanding of long-term trends in the demand for alternative investments.
- Deepen your knowledge and expertise in the range of alternative investment strategies.
- Introduce the relevance and importance of alternative investments to various types of investors.
- Develop your knowledge of legal and regulatory issues affecting alternative investment funds.
Students will study one module commencing in September 2018 followed by two modules commencing in January 2019 and complete the programme in May 2019. Summit Finuas Skillnet funding is available for this programme.