Irish Funds Spring 2020 Newsletter Now Available25 March 2020
The Irish Funds Spring 2020 Newsletter is now available. Articles and updates in this edition include:
- Irish Funds Member Update - Get the latest news for members of the association, including Covid-19 and its impacts on our activities and the way we work, member resources, our newest members and the latest industry data available.
- The Accredited Funds Professional - Martina Kelly (Institute of Banking) gives an overview of the new Accredited Funds Professional Designation and what it means for the funds industry and its professionals.
- Cyber Security and the Funds Market - Gráinne O'Farrelly and Sharon Barrett (Duff & Phelps) discuss key cyber security and resilience observations applicable to the funds market.
- Asset Management in Regional Ireland - David Bennett (EY) discusses the importance of regional Ireland to the Asset Management Industry.
- Enhancing Board Effectiveness - Sinéad Barry (Deloitte) looks at how as stakeholder expectations and scrutiny of Board effectiveness increase, there are five key factors which Boards across the sector should consider.
- Top Tips for Asset Managers - James McKnight and Liane Müllers (Simmons & Simmons) share some top tips for new asset managers.