Irish Funds 7th Annual UK Symposium November 20199 October 2019
Irish Funds would like to invite you to attend the 7th Annual UK Symposium taking place on Thursday, 21 November in ETC Venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD, UK.
The Irish Funds UK Symposium is a highlight in the international funds industry calendar and attracts a wide range of participants from across the investment funds community. This full-day event brings together prominent industry speakers to discuss current issues and challenges facing the industry and will include thought-provoking and informative presentations, keynote talks and panel discussions from internationally respected industry experts.
Topics under discussion in this year’s agenda include:
- Distribution of Irish funds into the UK
- Establishing a Fund Management Company in Ireland - substance, operations & outsourcing
- ESG & the role of the asset manager
- Illiquid asset classes in Irish Funds
- ETFs – conversion from CREST to ICSD
- The global macro-environment in 2020
- Brexit & the future of cross border financial services in Europe
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities remain available for this event which offer high-profile branding and networking opportunities with a key audience of asset managers and funds industry professionals. For further details and to discuss these, contact David Shirley email@example.com.
Irish Funds would like to thank the event sponsors: