Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Programme - Accepting Applications for Cohort 12 (Dublin)15 June 2018
The Certified Investment Fund Director Institute is now accepting applications for Cohort 12 of the Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Programme running from 22-26 October 2018 in Dublin. In response to demand, the CIFD Programme is returning to Dublin for the first time since 2014.
The CIFD Programme is delivered using a blended learning methodology combining self-directed and webinar-based learning with an intensive five day class-based element.
Launched in Dublin in 2013, the CIFD Programme has been delivered to date in Dublin, London, Zurich and New York. The CIFD Programme is a unique executive education programme offered by the Certified Investment Fund Director Institute (www.cifdi.org), a not-for-profit specialist institute of the Institute of Banking (www.iob.ie).
What makes the CIFD programme unique?
- It focuses on the distinct challenges of investment fund governance versus corporate governance.
- It promotes a risk-based approach to investment fund oversight that may be implemented across jurisdictions, appealing to investors and regulators alike.
- Developed through rigorous academic research and consultation with industry practitioners, the programme blends theory and practice.
- Its expert faculty are drawn from industry and academia.
- Participants are encouraged to expand their network and learn from each other, drawing from their own senior professional experience.
- Assessment is through a learning journal methodology which enhances the unique learning experience of the individual participant.
- On successful completion of the programme participants are awarded the professional designation of Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) by Certified Investment Fund Director Institute. They also become members of the Certified Investment Fund Director Institute and part of a growing international network of investment professionals operating as fiduciaries.
If you have any questions on the programme and/or would like to speak to Dr Margaret Cullen, CEO and Academic Director of the CIFDI (highly recommended), please contact Margaret at email@example.com.