Become a Certified Investment Fund Director in 202212 May 2022
The Certified Investment Fund Director Programme, is now accepting applications for the next cohort starting online in August with the class week taking place in Dublin the week of 17 October 2022. The CIFD programme is a leading international qualification for all investment fund directors, or those with extensive asset management or funds experience who aspire to become investment funds directors.
On successful completion of this programme, participants will be equipped to:
- critically evaluate the investment fund governance models they are involved with as a director or asset manager and identify gaps in the objectives, framework and process;
- articulate the objectives of investment fund governance;
- implement an effective investment fund governance framework;
- maximise the effectiveness of fund board, fund promoter and service provider relationships from an investment fund governance perspective;
- understand the behaviours required from wellfunctioning boards and individual directors.
Find out more about the CIFD programme.