Webinar: Asia and the ILP - Ireland’s New Closed Ended Private Funds Structure
Irish Funds will host an Asia-focused webinar on The ILP - Ireland's New Closed Ended Private Funds Structure on Thursday, 21 October @9:00AM.
This webinar is being held in conjunction with AIMA where Ireland's new private fund structure - the Investment Limited Partnership (ILP) will be discussed; how it compares to other onshore Limited Partnership structures in Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as other trends in the private funds space.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-head of APAC, AIMA
- Paul Martin, Assurance and Regulatory Advisory AWM Director, PwC
- David Fowler, Global Head of PE, Sanne
- Christine Masters, Director, Security Services, ASEAN Business Development, HSBC
- Nick Blake-Knox, Partner, Walkers