Managed Funds Association Global Summit 2020
MFA’s flagship annual international event, MFA Global Summit is designed for fund managers and institutional investors to gain insight into the multi-dimensional facets of alternative asset management. Keynotes and panels will provide actionable insights on: implications of the U.S. presidential election; trends in the financial markets; portfolio management; operational challenges; and best practices in investing in and distributing to European, Asian and U.S. markets. MFA Global Summit will deliver information that managers can implement immediately within their businesses.
International policy makers, regulators and leading industry experts will provide important takeaways on COVID-related investment, global policy discussions on the reforms likely to emerge in the wake of market convulsions and geopolitical upheaval that will impact portfolios and business decision-making. Additional agenda highlights include: data security, MiFID II reforms, AIFMD, marketing rules, and ESG.
The programme includes speeches and panels on:
- COVID-19 Market Strains and the Global Regulatory Framework
- Outlook for the Global Asset Management Industry in the Wake of COVID-19, Brexit, and the Changing Political Landscape
- The Regulators’ Panel — Brexit, Delegation, MIFID, Systemic Risk, AIFMD, and Short Selling
- The Perspective from Berlin — Priorities for German and European Capital Markets and the Outlook for 2021
- Navigating ESG Investing in Europe and the United States
- Market-Based Finance and Lessons Learned from the March Turmoil
- The Future of the EU Asset Management Industry and Reflections on Time as ESMA Chair
- How Finance Ministries and the European Commission View the Policy Landscape for Asset Management
- The Future of Asset Management in the UK