Hong Kong Seminar - January 2018
The Irish Funds Hong Kong Seminar will be taking place on 15 January 2018.
Interested in speaking at Irish Funds Events?
Irish Funds would like to hear from those who are interested in participating as potential speakers for our international events. Submit your details or suggest a third party speaker.
- Pat Lardner, Chief Executive, Irish Funds
- Connie Boland, Economic Research Analysis Ltd
- Julie Kerr, Executive Director, Asia Pacific Business Development, Financial Services, EY
- David Quah, Managing Director and Co-Head of Quantitative Investment Solutions, Value Partners
- Shay Lydon, Partner, Matheson
- Simon Lee, Head of Institutional Business, CSOP Asset Management
- Paul Heffernan, Head of Cross Border Sales, Europe, HSBC Securities Services (Ireland) DAC
- Nik Bienkowski, Co-CEO of HANetf
The Market Opportunity and Regulatory Environment for Online Advisory Platforms in Asia
- James Lloyd, Asia Pacific FinTech Leader, EY
- Benedicte Nolens, Senior Director, Head of Risk & Strategy, Securities and Futures Commission
- Byron Wong, Head of Robo-Advisory, Yunfeng Financial Group
- Michelle Lloyd, Head of Irish Desk, Maples and Calder
- Mark Dillon, Registered Foreign Lawyer, Deacons
- Paul Moloney, Partner, Eversheds
- Winnie Pun, Managing Director and Head of Public Policy for Asia Pacific, Blackrock
- Marie Gervacio, Asia-Pacific MiFID II Leader, EY
- Minister Michael D'Arcy, Irish Minister of State at the Department of Finance
- Conor O'Mara, Jefferies
Kindly sponsored by EY