FinTech Speaker Series - Webinar 1
Irish Funds kick starts 2021 with our first webinar in our FinTech Speaker Series. The opening event sets the spotlight on a new cluster which gathered great pace in 2020, the Ireland South East Financial Services Cluster.
Speakers are businesses based in Ireland South East including cluster members Christian Pollard of Opus Funds Services who will discuss “The Impact of Cyber-Security on Fund Administrators”, sharing how his team have adapted to new threats in the current environment. Justin Klein Keane of Security Risk Advisors will share a case study presentation offering solution insights and learnings from FinTech and Financial Services companies SRA work with.
This webinar will be moderated by the Dáire Lawlor with an introduction from Catríona Murphy.
- Daire Lawlor, Interwoven (Moderator)
- Christian Pollard, Opus Fund Services
- Justin C. Klein Keane, Security Risk Advisors
- Catríona Murphy, Ireland South East Financial Services Cluster
- Margaret Corrigan, Clune Technologies