EU Sustainable Finance Duties for Fund Management Companies
New requirements regarding the integration of sustainability risk management will impact all fund management companies from 1 August 2022. The requirements place new obligations on the board and senior management and will have an organisation-wide impact. Join us for this webinar to consider the implementation of the UCITS and AIFMD delegated acts on sustainability risks and factors to be taken into account by fund management companies.
The webinar will consider:
- Organisational requirements
- Integrating sustainability risk management
- Impact to the investment due diligence process
- Compliance checklist
- Interaction with the broader EU sustainable finance framework
We will also launch a new publication on the webinar on integrating EU sustainable finance duties for fund management companies.
Moderator: Patrick Rooney, Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, Irish Funds
- Carol Widger, ESG PLR WG, Partner, Dechert
- Ross Allen, Investment Risk WG Member, Head of Investment Risk (Ireland), Jupiter Asset Management
- Hanzel Fadrilan, ESG PLR WG Member, Vice-Chair EFAMA ESG Standing Committee, Compliance Manager and Sustainable Finance Regulatory Expert, Baillie Gifford