ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit – Toronto
The ETFGI Global ETFs Insights Summit in Toronto is on Monday December 2, 2019 from 8:00 - 4:45pm at the St. Regis Toronto Hotel.
Free registration is offered to buyside investors and financial advisors. Attendees eligible to receive 6 hours FP Canada-Approved CE
Attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the CFA Institute's book: "A comprehensive Guide to Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)"
A 15% discount is available for Irish Funds members.
The Summit will cover topics such as:
- An appraisal of Regulatory Issues impacting Trading and Market Structure
- How Regulations are Impacting Investor Choice
- ETF trading and implementation -
- 30th anniversary of ETFs – retrospective & perspectives
- Discussion on using and trading fixed income ETFs
- ETF due diligence
- Portfolio construction – how are Institutions and Financial Advisors Using ETFs
- ETF Rule and Periodically disclosed ETFs (Non-transparent Active ETFs)
- What are the Future Trends that Will Impact Investor and ETFs
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Spencer Barnes, MSc, CIM, Associate Vice President, Mutual Funds & ETF Strategy, Raymond James
- Georgia Bullitt, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher
- Raymond Chan, Director, Investment Funds and Structured Products, Ontario Securities Commission
- Prerna Chandak, VP ETF Product & Strategy, Mackenzie Investments
- Roger Chandhok,Director, Global Equity Derivatives, National Bank Financial Group
- Michael Cooke, Senior Vice President, Head of Exchange Traded Funds, Mackenzie Investments
- Carol E. Derk, Lawyer, Borden Ladner Gervais
- Pat Dunwoody, Executive Director, Canadian ETF Association
- Deborah Fuhr, Managing Partner, Founder, ETFGI
- Camilo Gil, Executive Director, CIBC Capital Markets
- Kevin Gopaul, Global Head Exchange Traded Funds, BMO Global Asset Management
- Katie Gouinlock, Head of Canada ETF Capital Markets, Vanguard Investments Canada
- Michael Greenberg, CFA, CAIA, Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Franklin Templeton Multi-Asset Solutions
- Margaret Gunawan, MD, Head of Canada Legal & Compliance, BlackRock
and many more.
Find out more about this event on the ETFGI website. Irish Funds members will receive a discount by registering here.