Digital Seminar: Alternative asset classes – does ESG trump them all?
Irish Funds are delighted to announce an upcoming digital seminar “Alternative asset classes – does ESG trump them all?” taking place on Thursday, 7 October @ 14:00 ET.
This event will take place on a fully interactive online platform which facilitates 1-1 browser-based video networking alongside live and engaging content from leading industry experts.
The agenda will include two panel discussions:
- Panel Discussion 1: Emerging asset classes and the ESG mandate
- Panel Discussion 2: ESG - a holistic approach for asset managers
Stephen Nolan, Managing Director, UN-convened Financial Centres for Sustainability (FC4S) & Head of Sustainable Finance Ireland
- Deborah Hutton, Eversheds Sutherland
- Sandra Rockett, Irish Life Investment Managers
- Prof. Andreas Hoepner, University College Dublin
- Sean Tuffy, Citi
- Dawn Slevin, European Commission TEG Sustainable Finance
- Florian Schneider, Amundi
- Eoin Fahy, KBI Global Investors
Sessions are available on-demand and digital networking available until Friday 15 October.