Registration Open: The CIFD Programme in Singapore, New York, Hong Kong and Zurich31 March 2017
Registration is now open for the Certified Investment Fund Directors Programme in Singapore (cohort 9), New York (cohort 10), Hong Kong (cohort 11), and Zurich (cohort 12) offered by the CIFD Institute.
Get information on the CIFD Programme and how to apply.
Launched in Dublin in 2013, the CIFD Programme has been delivered to date in Dublin, London and Zurich. It is a unique programme offered by the Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Institute (www.cifdi.org), a specialist body of the Institute of Banking (www.iob.ie). The CIFD Programme is delivered using a blended learning methodology combining self-directed and webinar-based learning with an intensive five day class-based element.
First delivery of the Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Programme in Singapore, New York and Hong Kong in 2017
The Certified Investment Fund Director Institute is now accepting applications for Singapore (cohort 9), New York (cohort 10), Hong Kong (cohort 11) and Zurich (cohort 12) of the Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Programme.
|Singapore (cohort 9)||29th May - 2nd June 2017|
|New York (cohort 10)||2nd - 6th October 2017|
|Hong Kong (cohort 11)||23rd - 27th October 2017|
|Zurcih (cohort 12)||20th - 24th November 2017|
What makes the CIFD programme unique?
- It focuses on the distinct challenges of investment fund governance versus corporate governance.
- It promotes a risk-based approach to investment fund oversight that may be implemented across jurisdictions, appealing to investors and regulators alike.
- Developed through rigorous academic research and consultation with industry practitioners, the programme blends theory and practice.
- Its expert faculty are drawn from industry and academia.
- Participants are encouraged to expand their network and learn from each other, drawing from their own senior professional experience.
- Assessment is through a learning journal methodology which enhances the unique learning experience of the individual participant.
- On successful completion of the programme participants are awarded the professional designation of Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) by Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Institute. They also become members of the Certified Investment Fund Director (CIFD) Institute and part of a growing international network of investment professionals operating as fiduciaries.
Access the CIFD Programme brochure.
If you have any questions on the programme and/or would like to speak to the Programme Director, (highly recommended), please contact Eva Kiss, Admissions and Relationship Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.