Next week: Irish Funds seminars in Chicago, Washington, DC, and New York7 March 2019
With less than a week to go until the Irish Funds US Roadshow, we would like to remind you of the upcoming events in Chicago, Washington and New York.
These seminars will be of interest to all those involved in the investment funds industry and the agenda will feature panel discussions and presentations on global macroeconomic trends, fund distribution & market access in Europe, macro trends affecting alternative funds, the latest regulatory updates and the growing impact of technology in fund management.
Highlights of these seminars include keynote addresses from:
- Brian O’Brien, Consul General of Ireland, Chicago
- Carl Tannenbaum, Chief Economist, Northern Trust
- Washington DC:
- Dan Mulhall, Ambassador of Ireland to the United States
- Joe LaRocque, Managing Director, Legg Mason
- New York:
- Brian Ruane, CEO, BNY Mellon GSS Corp
- Megan Greene, Chief Economist, Manulife
Chicago Seminar -View agenda/register for this event.
- Date: Monday, 11 March,
- Time: 3.30pm - 6.10pm - followed by a drinks reception
- Venue: University Club Chicago
Washington Seminar - View agenda/register for this event.
- Date: Wednesday, 13 March
- Time: 8.00am - 10.35am
- Venue: Sofitel Washington DC, Lafayette Square
New York Seminar - View agenda/register for this event.
- Date: Thursday, 14 March
- Time: 2.30pm - 7.00pm
- Venue: Convene, 730 Third Avenue, New York
Irish Funds would like to thank the sponsors of these events: