Irish Funds US Seminars - Agendas Announced30 January 2019
Irish Funds is delighted to announce details of the agendas for the US Roadshow Seminars taking place in March 2019.
Highlights of these seminars include keynote addresses from:
- Chicago: Carl Tannenbaum, Chief Economist, Northern Trust
- Washington DC: Dan Mulhall, Ambassador of Ireland to the United States
- New York: Brian Ruane, CEO BNY Mellon GSS Corp and Megan Greene, Chief Economist, Manulife
The three seminars will include presentations and panel discussions on the following topics:
- Global Macroeconomic Outlook for 2019
- Domiciling in Ireland – Fund Structures and Advantages
- Fund Distribution & Market Access in Europe
- Macro Trends affecting the Alternative Funds Industry
- FinTech & the Impact of Technology in Fund Management
- ESG Investing
- Update on Regulation
Chicago Seminar -View agenda/register for this event.
Washington Seminar - View agenda/register for this event.
New York Seminar - View agenda/register for this event.
Irish Funds would like to thank the sponsors of these events: