Irish Funds Spring Newsletter Now Available16 April 2018
In this edition you will find a selection of articles and announcements related to developments in the international funds industry in Ireland. These include:
- The Irish Funds Annual Conference on Thursday, 17 May
- Jumping off the Brexit Cliff - When to Take the Plunge
- Cryptocurrencies: Questions the Board Should Be Asking
- How Can Investment Funds Cope with the MiFID II Data Deluge
- The Importance of Diversity on Boards
- Checking the Tyres - Reviewing UCITS and AIFMD
- Tax Transparency - An Opportunity or Threat?
- Enhanced Opportunities for Loan Originating Funds
- New Rules of Engagement: Adapting for Growth in Alternatives
- The Irish Funds Industry and AIFMD
As always, if you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us. We welcome involvement from our member firms in developing ideas and content on key funds industry topics for our newsletters. If you are interested in contributing an article or idea, please contact us at email@example.com.