IOB Masterclass: Liquidity Risk Management in Investment Funds8 June 2022
Liquidity risk management continues to be under the microscope of EU and international regulatory authorities, particularly in light of the impact of COVID-19 on financial markets and more recently the impact arising from the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Following the success of the first Fund Liquidity Risk Management Masterclass, Funds by IOB have announced a new masterclass on Liquidity Risk Management in Investment Funds, an online live event delivered over three consecutive mornings, from 8:30am to 10.30am on 28th – 30th June 2022.
The masterclass presenters will include representatives from ESMA and the Central Bank of Ireland. Declan Curran (Blackrock) and Robin Creswell (Payden & Rygel) will provide very practical insights on how liquidity risk management is applied.
It will be particularly relevant to:
- directors, senior managers, designated persons and other staff within fund management companies (i.e. UCITS ManCos and AIFMs),
- directors and designated persons of self-managed funds
- all other industry professionals within fund service providers and advisory firms.
The masterclass will provide participants with:
- An understanding of liquidity risk and liquidity risk management in the context of investment funds;
- An understanding of the regulatory framework and issues considered by macro-prudential authorities; and
- A practical insight into the operation of a liquidity risk management system and challenges encountered.
For further information about membership and the masterclass please contact Edel Hayden, Programme Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org