Green Team Network Webinar: Irish Funds Industry Sustainability Roles - 23 September14 September 2021
Join the Green Team Network for The Rise & Rise of Sustainability Roles in the Irish Funds Industry, a discussion of the changing landscape and huge growth in Sustainability roles within the Irish Funds industry. Speakers will look at the roles that have evolved in recent years, as well as current and expected future trends in terms of expertise sought and roles to be filled. The panel will suggest how employees can upskill themselves in the relevant expertise areas and position themselves for these opportunities. They will also discuss the steps employers can and should take to address skills gaps and how they can attract and retain the right talent, nurturing their ESG and sustainability careers.
- Eamon Ryan, Minister for the Environment, Climate & Communications
Keynote Speaker & Panel Moderator:
- Laura Heuston, Director & Co-Founder, SustainabilityWorks Ireland
- Eoin Fahy, Head of Responsible Investing, KBI Global Investors
- Aisling McCaffrey, Associate Director – Financial Services Advisory, Grant Thornton Ireland, One Young World Ambassador
- Judith Kelly, Director, FK International – Financial Search & Selection