Webinar on Asset Pooling and Common Contractual Funds
Investors and fund managers are increasingly sensitive to operational costs and are seeking enhanced returns through efficient fund structuring. The tax transparency, economies of scale and operational efficiencies achieved through the Irish Common Contractual Fund (CCF) provide the ideal solution to meet these demands.
The CCF has firmly established its credentials over the last 10 years to become the structure of choice for serving complex asset pooling requirements.
To respond to the interest in CCFs and in order to explain the benefits from a practical perspective, the IFIA hosted a CCF webinar on 4 December 2014.
The webinar agenda covered:
- A practical overview of asset pooling and the CCF
- Tax transparency – what it means and the benefits of the CCF in meeting investor needs
- Operational considerations – an administrator and custodian’s perspective
- An asset manager’s view – practical case studies
- Liam Stanbridge, Chair of the IFIA Tax Steering Committee and Head of Tax, State Street International (Ireland)
- Donal O’Sullivan, Financial Services Tax Partner, Ernst & Young
- Conor Begley, Managing Director, Head of Tax Services Ireland, BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
- Carmel Jordan, Head of Operations Europe, Mercer Fiduciary Management
Disclaimer:This webinar and its associated materials are for general information and reference purposes only and are not intended to provide legal, tax, accounting, investment, financial or other professional advice on any matter, and are not to be used as such. Further, this webinar is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, a definitive statement of either industry views or operational practice with respect to Asset Pooling and Common Contractual Funds or otherwise.