30th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds (Third Party Event)
The International Bar Association's 30th Annual Conference on the Globalisation of Investment Funds will be held 19-21 May 2019 at the Conrad New York, New York, USA.
For more information and to register, visit the the IBA's conference event page.
- General counsel roundtable on diversity and risk management issues
- Hot topics and innovations in private funds
- Brexit update
- Funds and crypto assets: key topics on classification and custody
- Emerging asset classes and strategies
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and sustainable investing
- Planning for the next generation: the key challenges
- Retailisation of private market strategies
- Implications of platform intermediation
- Accessing Asia – a regulatory overview
- Mutual funds and governance issues for regulated funds
- Regulators’ roundtable