Hong Kong Seminar May 2018
The Irish Funds Hong Kong Seminar will be taking place on 30 May 2018. More details to follow.
Interested in speaking at Irish Funds Events?
Irish Funds would like to hear from those who are interested in participating as potential speakers for our international events. Submit your details or suggest a third party speaker.
- Arnaud Lagarde, PwC
- Jon Foster, Smartkarma
- Stephen Carney, Quintain Analytics
- Jean Remi Lopez, DTCC
- MIFID II
- General Data Protection Act
- HK Fund Manager Code of Conduct
- Michelle Lloyd, Maples and Calder
- Helen Li, PwC Financial Services
- Paul Moloney, Eversheds Sutherland
- Jeremy Lam, Deacons
- ETF Connect
- Hong Kong Dual Listing Regime
Conor O'Mara, Jefferies
- Kevin Rideout, Hong Kong Exchange Market Division
- Hazel Lai, HSBC
- David Lai, Premia Partners