Capitalizing on China A-Shares Via StockConnect, RQFII & ETFs
Registration begins at 3.45pm and will conclude at 6.00pm, local time.
Hosted by: Brown Brothers Harriman
The IFIA would like to thank Brown Brothers Harriman for hosting this event.
- Scott McLaren, Senior Vice President & Head of Hong Kong Office, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Pat Lardner , CEO IFIA
- Alan O’Sullivan, Senior Vice President, Relationship Management, Brown Brothers Harriman
- James Martielli, Head of Portfolio Review, Asia, Vanguard
- Conor MacGuinness, Director of Offshore Investment Services Europe, DMS
- Lisa Kealy, Assurance Partner Audit Services, E&Y
- Shay Lydon, Partner Asset Management, Matheson
A presentation on the new ICAV structure and why its beneficial for investors along with a discussion of the tax issues that have become clearer for QFII & RQFII.
- Loretta So, Tax Partner China, Ernst & Young
- Shane O’Donovan, Legal Counsel, Old Mutual Global Investors.
- Pat Lardner, CEO IFIA
- Tae Yoo, Head of Client Business Development and FIX development, global markets division, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing
- Michelle Lloyd, Associate, Registered Foreign Lawyer, Maples & Calder
- Brad Okita, Managing Director, Greater China Investments, Neuberger Berman
- Mary McCarthy, Vice President, Client Regulatory and Product Support , Statestreet
Pat Lardner, CEO, IFIA