Irish Funds Annual Global Funds Conference: Asset Management Firms Attending11 May 2017
Irish Funds is pleased to announce the list of Asset Management Companies that are registered to attend the Irish Funds Annual Conference which takes place on Thursday, 25 May in the InterContinental Hotel, Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
This full day event is a highlight of the international funds industry calendar and attracts a wide range of participants from across the global funds community.
- Acadian Asset Management
- Architas Multi Manager Limited
- Artisan Partners UK LLP
- Baillie Gifford
- Baring Asset Management
- BNY Mellon Investment Management EMEA
- Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management
- China Asset Management Co., Ltd
- China Southern Asset Management Co., Ltd
- Cohen & Steers
- Comgest Asset Management International Limited
- Dodge & Cox Worldwide Investments
- Eaton Vance
- Emso Asset Management Limited
- Federated Investors, Inc.
- Fidelity International
- Findlay Park Partners LLP
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- GF Fund Management Co., Ltd
- GF International Asset Management
- Global Insurance Settlements Funds PLC
- Haitong Asset Management Co., Ltd
- Heptagon Capital
- Insight Investment
- Jasper Capital International
- John Hancock Asset Management
- KBC Group NV
- Lazard Asset Management Ltd.
- Legal & General Investment Management
- Legg Mason
- Lion Trust
- Mediolanum Asset Management Ltd
- Metzler Ireland Limited
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management
- Odey Asset Management LLP
- PGIM Ltd
- PIMCO Europe Limited
- PineBridge Investments
- Principal Global Investors
- Putnam Investments
- Rubrics Asset Management
- Russell Investments
- Standard Life
- State Street Global Advisors
- Susquehanna International
- Trium Capital
- VanEck (Europe) GmbH
- Veritas Asset Managers LLP
- Willis Towers Watson
See full conference agenda / register for the event.
The conference will be followed by a dinner in the evening, with a pre-conference golf networking event on Wednesday, 24 May. For asset managers, distributors and investors there will also be an Irish Funds distribution workshop on the morning of Friday, 26 May which will be hosted by William Fry.
Further agenda and speaker details will be added via our website and Twitter #IFConf17 as we finalise arrangements.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are still available for the conference. Please contact us for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would appreciate if you could please forward this email to any of your clients or colleagues who may find the event of interest.
Irish Funds would like to thank the sponsors for this event: